Monday, 7. Nov 2011 | Tuesday, 8. Nov 2011 | Wednesday, 9. Nov 2011 | Thursday, 10. Nov 2011
Run With the Vikings
Location: We meet in front of the Radisson Hotel.
A 25 minute run at a relaxed pace.
Coffee & Breakfast with fellow track followers. Join your chosen main track's table in the breakfast area. We encourage attendees and speakers alike to join, get the discussion going first thing and set the scene for the rest of the day.
Conference opening: Aarhus Mayor Jacob Bundsgaard
Opening keynote: Going boldly into the present
Digital Strategy and Governance – in 2011
User experience – Choreographing multichannel experiences
Speaker: Paul-Jervis Heath (UK), Head London
Web Content Management – Website relaunch: How to get it right?
Digital Strategy and Governance – Who should be on the team?
Going Mobile – How it is done
Higher Education – Online strategy
User experience – Responsive Web Design
Web Content Management – Keys to success for running a WCM solution on a daily basis
IKS “Web and Intranet Professionals” Workshop
Speaker: John Pereira (AT), Salzburg Research
An exclusive event for CIOs and IT Managers
Digital Strategy and Governance – Dealing with new challenges in old organizations
Going Mobile – Marketing
Higher Education – Going Mobile
User experience – Forms that work
Speaker: Caroline Jarrett (UK), Effortmark
Web Content Management – Change and Innovation
What’s on – Roundtable discussions
Speakers: Bob Johnson (US), Bob Johnson Consulting | Claire Flanagan (US), CSC | Graham Oakes (UK), Graham Oakes Ltd | Guy Van Leemput (BE), J. Boye | James Tjan (NL), NOS | Jesper Wøldiche Rahkonen (DK), Municipality of Aarhus | John Pereira (AT), Salzburg Research | Martin Frederiksen (DK), Klean | Martin White (UK), Intranet Focus | Nicolai Porsbo (DK) | Olle Olsson (SE), World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) | Peter Andersen (DK), Danske Bank | Peter Sejersen (DK), J. Boye | Philipp Gamper (AT), Swarovski | Sara Redin (DK), J. Boye | Simon Lande (UK), Magus
1. Google+: A digital platform for success?
2. How universities are implementing mobile strategies
3. Intranet trends for 2012 and beyond
4. Open source CMS marketplace & trends
5. Website relaunch: How to find a new software vendor and/or agency?
6. “That’s the way the cookie crumbles!” What the EU privacy directive means for you
7. The value of social business platforms for your organization
8. The growing importance of mobile in your online presence
9. Successful web project management: Is it actually possible?
10. Standards matter! But which, why and how?
11. Better information sharing through standards
12. The boundaries of a digital strategy
14. User Experience
15. Digital Marketing
16. Aligning digital and business strategy
Digital Strategy and Governance – Demonstrating the value of governance
Higher Education – Digital Marketing in a Social World
User Experience – Inconvenient truths about redesign
Speaker: Andreas Weder (CH), Magnolia
Web Content Management – The Future of WCM
Digital Strategy and Governance – Implementation and Execution
Higher Education – Analytics
User experience – What is coming next?
Web Content Management – Selecting and Implementing a New CMS
Help crown the “2011 Web Idol” in a fast-paced, entertaining set of competitive demos.
Location: ART Restaurant on the 8th floor of ARoS