When the talk turns to mobile access to intranets the focus is on the design issues, but that is only the tip of the iceberg. In this presentation Martin White will look at some other very important issues which are going to affect the adoption of mobile smartphones and tablets in enterprise applications. These include
- Will there be enough bandwidth for mobile broadband?
- Who will own the handset and pay the bills?
- How will security be managed?
- How will users be able to use enterprise search applications?
- Will business intelligence applications swallow up the intranet contribution?
For more details on this talk, read Enterprise mobility: A new working environment