Claire Flanagan (US)
Director, KM and Enterprise Social Collaboration and Communities Strategy, CSC
- For an updated profile, see the J. Boye Philadelphia 13 conference site: Claire Flanagan
Socialize My Intranet? Building a Successful Social Business Strategy, Inside and Out
You ask, can I really "Socialize My Intranet?" This case study will show you how CSC, a leading Fortune 150 company, did just that. When it comes to deploying social collaboration tools for the enterprise, you hear you can’t plan to go viral. But you can’t go viral if you don’t plan well
Social Business Collaboration Made Possible with a Practical Business Planning Framework
Time: 13.00-16.00 Tuesday, 8. Nov 2011
Enterprises are increasingly evolving their intranets into state-of-the-art social business collaboration platforms using Enterprise 2.0 technologies. This workshop will provide practical advice on how to introduce this successfully in your organization.
What’s on – Roundtable discussions
Time: 14.00-15.00 Wednesday, 9. Nov 2011
1. Google+: A digital platform for success?
2. How universities are implementing mobile strategies
3. Intranet trends for 2012 and beyond
4. Open source CMS marketplace & trends
5. Website relaunch: How to find a new software vendor and/or agency?
6. “That’s the way the cookie crumbles!” What the EU privacy directive means for you
7. The value of social business platforms for your organization
8. The growing importance of mobile in your online presence
9. Successful web project management: Is it actually possible?
10. Standards matter! But which, why and how?
11. Better information sharing through standards
12. The boundaries of a digital strategy
14. User Experience
15. Digital Marketing
16. Aligning digital and business strategy
More resources related to Claire Flanagan
- J. Boye Philadelphia 11: Getting Beyond The Field of Dreams: Building a Successful Social Business Strategy, Inside and Out (PDF)