Guy Van Leemput (BE)
Online channels and intranet expert, J. Boye
- Experienced manager of web and intranet teams
- Moderates J. Boye groups in the Benelux region
- Writes regularly about intranets on the J. Boye website
Going mobile: What comes next?
How will mobile access change the way in which your customers, partners and employees interact with you online? What will be the mobile 'killer apps'? This presentation has some of the answers, but there will also an opportunity for you to contribute your out-of-the-box thinking!
The role of the intranet in the digital workplace of the future
Time: 13.00-16.00 Tuesday, 8. Nov 2011
Intranets are evolving rapidly into sophisticated 'digital workplaces'. This tutorial will address various aspects of this transformation, in an interactive workshop setting. You will be encouraged to brainstorm with colleagues, share experiences and jointly build a roadmap for the digital workplace of the future.
What’s on – Roundtable discussions
Time: 14.00-15.00 Wednesday, 9. Nov 2011
1. Google+: A digital platform for success?
2. How universities are implementing mobile strategies
3. Intranet trends for 2012 and beyond
4. Open source CMS marketplace & trends
5. Website relaunch: How to find a new software vendor and/or agency?
6. “That’s the way the cookie crumbles!” What the EU privacy directive means for you
7. The value of social business platforms for your organization
8. The growing importance of mobile in your online presence
9. Successful web project management: Is it actually possible?
10. Standards matter! But which, why and how?
11. Better information sharing through standards
12. The boundaries of a digital strategy
14. User Experience
15. Digital Marketing
16. Aligning digital and business strategy
Guy is leading J.Boye’s activities in the Benelux region (Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxemburg). His primary focus is to start up a number of local groups in web and intranet. At the Aarhus 11 conference, Guy is in charge of the intranet track.
Guy is an experienced professional in the fields of marketing, product management and e-business. He has managed international teams that defined and implemented new web strategies, built online community platforms and redesigned corporate intranets.
His main areas of expertise are:
- product management of e-commerce products, mainly in a B2B environment
- web, e-business and social media strategy definition and implementation
- intranet strategy, governance and implementation
Guy joined the J. Boye team in January 2011 and is based in the Brussels area. Prior to J. Boye, he was a senior manager at SWIFT, the global provider of secure financial messaging services, where he was responsible for all e-channels for internal and external communication. Guy was a part of the team at SWIFT that has been J. Boye members since 2009.
In his leasure time, Guy enjoys reading, learning more about modern art and playing a good game of chess.