Olle Olsson (SE)
Swedish office manager, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
- Senior researcher at the Swedish Institute of Computer Science
- Aarhus 11 is Olle's fourth J. Boye conference in a row!
- W3C's mission is "to lead the Web to its full potential"
Web content vs Web applications – do we want information or programs?
When the web was born, it was all about contents. "Content is king" was a popular slogan. And this did push the web and its supporting technology to be the main way of delivering contents and getting access to it in the networked society.
What’s on – Roundtable discussions
Time: 14.00-15.00 Wednesday, 9. Nov 2011
1. Google+: A digital platform for success?
2. How universities are implementing mobile strategies
3. Intranet trends for 2012 and beyond
4. Open source CMS marketplace & trends
5. Website relaunch: How to find a new software vendor and/or agency?
6. “That’s the way the cookie crumbles!” What the EU privacy directive means for you
7. The value of social business platforms for your organization
8. The growing importance of mobile in your online presence
9. Successful web project management: Is it actually possible?
10. Standards matter! But which, why and how?
11. Better information sharing through standards
12. The boundaries of a digital strategy
14. User Experience
15. Digital Marketing
16. Aligning digital and business strategy
For an updated profile, see the Aarhus 12 conference site: